OFFICIAL VOTER INFORMATION GUIDE
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018
- Remember to Vote!
Polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- October 8
- First day to vote-by-mail.
- October 22*
- Last day to register to vote.
- October 30
- Last day that county elections officials will accept any voter's application for a vote-by-mail ballot.
For additional copies of the Voter Information Guide in any of the following languages, please call:
- English: (800) 345-VOTE (8683)
- TTY/TDD: (800) 833-8683
- Español/Spanish: (800) 232-VOTA (8682)
- 中文/Chinese: (800) 339-2857
- हिन्दी/Hindi: (888) 345-2692
- 日本語 /Japanese: (800) 339-2865
- ខ្មែរ/Khmer: (888) 345-4917
- 한국어/Korean: (866) 575-1558
- Tagalog:(800) 339-2957
- ภาษาไทย/Thai: (855) 345-3933
- Việt ngữ/Vietnamese: (800) 339-8163
Text Vote to GOVOTE (468683) to find the location of your polling place.
* You can still “conditionally” register and vote at your county elections office after the 15-day voter registration deadline.
In an effort to reduce election costs, the State Legislature has authorized the State and counties to mail only one guide to each voting household. You may obtain additional copies by contacting your county elections official or by calling (800) 345-VOTE.
Back to the Top